VERY IMPRESSIVE service

"I tried contacting the company SEVERAL times and noone would answer the customer service line.LUCKILY -- today, I thought I would try it again and I found THIS amazing site -- pissedconsumer.com and was able to make a phone call over the web on a recorded line and I even reached a human in less than 3 min. VERY IMPRESSIVE service. The customer support person obviously was aware that the call is being recorded and did not even acknowledge the periodic beeps. EXCELLENT service!I will tell all my friends about!Thank you!!!!" Source: https://waste-management.pissedconsumer.com/good-service-credit-dept-wants-double-payments-201707****80221.html
Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Good quality
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

The posts cannot be false and defamatory or done by fake persons

Dear Julian,

Please note that Pissed Consumer removes/redacts the posts/comments by receiving one of the following:
1) A Valid Court Order (See our FAQ, point 3 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html );
2) Notarized Letter from Original Poster (See our FAQ, point 11 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html );
3) A Valid Decision of Arbitrator (See LVP Rules for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legitimacy-verification-program-rules-and-conditions.html ).

For more legal information, please visit https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legal-information.html

If you wish to get contact information of the author of the review, please send us a valid subpoena. To get more information regarding our subpoena policy, please go to https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/_legal-information_html/Subpoenas/CIVIL+SUBPOENA+POLICY+20150311.pdf

Sincerely,
Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution

The intention of this website is informative and to protect costumers that is good is essence. But if you do not verify that posts are true and posted by a real person a defamatory process will be created unfairly causing pain and damage to innocent persons.

Without considering this 2 important factory, your website is being co-responsable of damages and contributing with defamation.

My person, my mother, my father, my company and trade mark and being defamated since may because of this. It is also not correct that we have to pay you usd 1,200 to get a case of this when all of this is based on defamation of false information.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

A question about the website

Hi, Margaret

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.
Please accept our apologies for temporary inconveniences using our website.

The issue has been fixed and the website works fine now.

Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team
Pissed Consumer Website

While browsing website on mobile device, I have been seeing long columns of text at the beginning, then regular reviews. Is it a glitch or what?

Pissed Consumer is a scam site!

Pissed consumer is not a real review site that offers real reviews and they simply cant be trusted as real reviews, its a fake site that has no terms or limits to ensure whats posted is real or varified in anyway and they openly do not care about it. They are a gossip site which should be avoided and taken as fake new and a joke. When message pissed consumers customer service this is there reply to how they operate: Please note that we are a review platform where everyone, not only the customers but employees, ex-employees, people who never used the services/ products of your company can leave their reviews on PissedConsumer.com. We do not investigate the postings or users.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Bad quality
take down this website

Thanks to Pissed Consumer for coordinating resolution of this issue

"Give the WM corporate Credit department credit!The Houston office of WM Credit contacted me seeking information relating to my issue with the local Phoenix credit group. I sent all the information. Houston Credit depart researched and discovered that the information in my claim was entirely correct and directed the local credit department to issue a letter showing the payments were made as stated and that WM was paid in full as invoiced.Thanks to Pissed Consumer for coordinating resolution of this issue." Source: https://waste-management.pissedconsumer.com/good-service-credit-dept-wants-double-payments-201707****80221.html

ID

Nutrisystem contacted me after the review and worked out a resolution

"To their credit, Nutrisystem reached out and worked with me to resolve the issue." Source: https://nutrisystem.pissedconsumer.com/beware-of-the-cancellation-fees-201709****96745.html

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Now I'm pissed at "Pissed"

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.

If you would like to remove a posting, you must email or mail Pissed Consumer with a proper Notarized Letter. Notarized letter must include the following:
1) A statement that you are the user who posted the information that you now seek to remove;
2) A statement that the information previously posted by you was incorrect at the time it was posted;
3) Your full name, mailing address, email address and signature;
4) The URL (Address) of the subject post as it appears on PissedConsumer.com;
5) The statement "I declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided in this request is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.";
6) Legible notary stamp (please make sure we can read commission or id number);

Please be so kind to send it to help@pissedconsumer.com.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

pissed with "Pissed"
Loss

I asked you to please remove my complaint about AncestryDNA by sending you a comment. Didn't expect you to publish the comment too, and with a name attached!

(Obviously, I should have send it somewhere else, but didn't know how to contact your outfit. Again, delete this, please, or I'll have to complain about YOUR outfit to somebody! So you want me to "enter at least 100 words" now. Okay.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Okay, is this enough? (We're all nuts, right?)

Pissedconsumer.com wont show my review #109****

Hi Shane,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Your review #1094301 about Dhgate has been reviewed by our moderation team. Now you can find it on our website: https://dhgate.pissedconsumer.com/dhgate-vendor-honestycentre0418-201708301094301.html

Should you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to contact us at help@pissedconsumer.com

Pissed Consumer Media Review Listing
Pros
  • Being able to make a review
Cons
  • Not being able to access my review
withheld review by pissedconsumer.com
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

dear pissedconsumer.com i recently made a review of a dhgate.com purchase. after receiving confirmation emails and/of links to my review, none of the links to the review work.

keyword searches of my reviews' title show no positive matches. i did a manual search of all the reviews in the last 3 days to no avail. my review number is #109****... so please tell me where the *** is my review..

like how am i meant to resolve my issues, if your site wont display my review?? have to say this review site is gay asf.

not even close to professional or free speech. your web page sucks.

My private information

Hi Terry,

We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced using our website.

We checked our records and see that you left comment with your contact information to review #1085247 on August 12th, 2017. Please note that commenting functionality is not private and comments section is public area on our website that is visible to anyone.

As an exception, we have gone ahead and made the necessary adjustments.

Feel free to contact us via help@pissedconsumer.com in case any further assistance is required.

ID

I went on this website and wrote a complaint about a company. After a day or two a supposed rep.

for the co. replied to my post and asked for some personal info. to look into my complaint. I hit reply to his inquiry and left the info he requested.

When I did this I thought the info would go to him or just be seen by him as this was my first time on this site or having had to deal with something like this on a site (dealing with a response ect.). It was then that I found out my info was posted there for anyone to see, my mistake misunderstanding how things worked, however I then flagged my response to him and marked the reason being that it contained private info. Unfortunately my response with the private info wasn't taken down. I have since flagged it over 20 times and even replied to my reply asking it be removed as well as going to the contact us spot on the site and asking for my info to be removed and still my info remains.

This is a horrible thing to do to a person and I can't believe that a site that is supposed to help people with companies and the like would do this to a person but you have. shame on you pissedconsumer.com.

No Resolution Option?

My main complaint for this website is we never receive any customer information. If someone has a legitimate complaint, how can we possibly guess who it is if we never get their information to contact them? To me, this web site just seems like a place to bring companies down. There is no option at all that I can see for good here. So, if you really are interested in helping consumers, make it possible to resolve issues instead of just spreading hate. Maybe have a positive review section. How are good companies supposed to resolve anything without customer information? Makes zero sense. If you do this, I think you will have a much more satisfying resolution for all parties.
Reason of review
No contact info for customers
Let the company propose a solution

Thanks to pissed consumer

"The issues was resolved with great satisfaction.Thier cooperation was successful Thanks to pissed consumer.without your help the world not have been accomplish" Source: https://ericdress.pissedconsumer.com/ericdress-201708****85199.html

Good quality
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Need to confirm email owner

Hi,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

In order for us to investigate the issue please provide us with more details on this matter.
1) Have you used our website for calling to Terracom Wireless recently?
2) What emails did you receive from Pissed Consumer?
3) What email account did you receive emails to?

Please feel free to send this information to help@pissedconsumer.com

Pissed Consumer Website

Some one decided to use the website pissedconsumer.com and used an email address of some one else... mine!

All websites/companies should be verifying emails before allowing that email to continuously be used. Please pissedconsumer.com update your site to perform this verification before others start getting spammed from you.

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***!

Dear Howard,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We checked our records and see that you successfully added images to your reviews on our site.
Also, we double checked all the records when you were contacting us in regards to the issues you have experienced with PissedConsumer.com and see that our team did their best to assist you and troubleshoot the issues.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Pissed Consumer Customer Care
Cons
  • Have stolen work and or reviews from ripoffreport
  • Have no respect for their long term members or writers
  • Do not offer any phone support or customer service
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
to always be willing to help ME post my pictures and/or attachments when their website is NOT working, but they won't do it and so I Quit!
Advanced Reviewer
Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***!

Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com!

I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the actual name that they are better known as by the general public. In any case, I have ran into one of the same recurring problems with them while trying to publish several of my reviews. For example, there have been many occasions whereby I am Totally Unable To Upload Any Photos and/or Attachments, however, on the other websites, I do Not have this problem!

Yes, I have Complained To Them About It Every Single Time I Run Into This Problem and have asked them to Please Publish My Photos and/or Attachments for ME on My Behalf and 99% Of The Time, They Completely Ignore Me! However, This Time Around, They Did Respond Back To Me And Have Told Me That They Are Unwilling To Help Me! I have had it with them and from This Day Forward, I Am No Longer Writing Reviews On The PissedConsumer.com Website! This Is Not How You Treat One Of Your Executive, Volunteer Writers Who Has Contributed Hundreds Of Reviews On Their Website!

At This Time.....I Quit! I am No Longer Going To Tolerate, Nor Put Up With Their Abuse Any Longer! Guess What? The Consumer Opinion LLC .

d/b/a PissedConsumer.com has also done Bad Things To Other Businesses as well! For Example: These Russians Who Run Their Company Receive Money To Remove Complaints And/Or Content From The RipOffReport.com Website And Have Been Doing This For Years. I Am Sure That They Have Removed Some Of My Published Reviews As Well And No Wonder Why Their Staff Refuse To Help Me Out With Publishing My Pictures That Come With My Reviews On To Their Website! Enclosed, in the attachments, please find pictures that I took of their Latest Letter To Me Denying Me Any Help, Nor Assistance for your reference and further review.

Thank You. Once Again, I Am No Longer Writing For PissedConsumer.com! The End!

Thank You. Sincerely Yours, Howard Paul Shore Angry And Upset Ex-PissedConsumer.com Executive Writer /HPS

Pissed off at Pissed off site!!

Theres no point you vent they wont help resolve matters also the option to be annoymous is a bunch of bull Try email them and no response whatsover and u can never get them on the phone Goof Luck!!

Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

I love Pissed

I love Pissed and I noticed you put a negative review of your site. I appreciate you being open minded but this pissed me off. LOL. This site is a valuable tool for people who are being taken advantage of. It also allows people to vent which is healthy. Before I found this site I used to yell at my sister and now I don't. I am just saying this so you don't get discouraged because you have saved my sanity many times. I am a professional counselor and I tell me clients all the time to go vent on your site because it is healthy. The person who wrote the negative is just being defensive because he knows he is wrong. Thank you. Susan Peabody Former Optimist
Las Vegas, Nevada