Show reviews that mention
email site account service website customer complaint information emails source
Filter review

Pissed Consumer - Too Much Email Review

Hey bozos. You don't have to send me an email every day wanting me to be pissed about something as if it were a career. I'm not a liberal snowflake.

Pissed Consumer - Website Review

Super! Pissed Consume.com came through where every other internet service failed. If you want something corrected , if you have been cheated, wronged, misled, etc .go to this site & "WHAMO" your consumer issue will get resolved. Thank you as I was 'A VERY PISSED CONSUMER" & could not get my situation resolved until I visited this site! They put me in contact w/the right folks & my situation was resolved. Much Love to P/C !!
Testimonial

Pissed Consumer is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Good quality
Resolved
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Resolved: Why won't anybody contact me back??

Hello Leah,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support.
We checked our records and did not find any letters or emails from you. Could you please send your notarized letter to help@pissedconsumer.com directly?

Pissed Consumer Customer Care
Cons
  • Lack of responsiveness to contact emails
  • Difficulty of navigating the website
Loss
Preferred solution
Remove the 3 posts for Urthbox under my name asap. Contact me to let me know the process now that I have submitted my notarized letter!

Why hasn't anyone answered by contact emails? I tried to upload a notarized letter to delete posts, just as I was instructed but it doesn't show tha the file gets uploaded into the contact email.

Since that time I have also mailed the notarized letter. I have sent SEVERAL emails asking for someone to contact me but nobody has answered them. I followed the directions on the website as well as the YouTube video when submitting the notarized letter as instructed. At this point I am not sure how else to follow up with Pissed Consumer.

When I first did a review, it was supposed to be a draft but somehow 3 reviews for the same company got posted by me without knowing that they were finalized. Does this make any sense at all? They were all posted on the same day. I thought someone reviewed the posts for legitimacy before posting?

What about inappropriate posts?

How are they filtered? Leah S

Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Pissed Consumer is a scam!

Hi Richard,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

We apologize for any inconveniences you experienced using our website. In order for us to better assess the situation, please answer some questions below:

1) Are you still experiencing difficulties trying to log into your Pissed Consumer account?
2) What browser did you use?
3) What errors do you get?

Please send us your answers via https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact.html.

Pissed Consumer Entertaintment Review Listing
Poor customer service

I wrote a review of PCH the other day and I wanted to have it deleted because it was not the whole story. I wanted to review it and delete it.

It was about a Slots game I played and I thought I won but I did not I found out after I wrote that horrible review of PCH. I wanted to change it but the Pissed Consumer would not let me log in! I have three emails and I tried them all and none of them worked or was accepted by this lame website. So my complaint is with them The Pissed Consumer.

Here they are spreading lies about everything under the sun and people are believing it. Well, do not believe a word on this site. They are just practicing what all you people say are bad scam sites. The Pissed Consumer is just another SCAM site folks.

This is my testament that PCH is no scam site. It provides entertainment for me and I have bought some really nice things from them.

It is a real shame that this site exists if they are publishing all those terrible things about PCH gaming site. It is OK with me.

CYBER BULLYING/HARASSMENT ON PISSEDCONSUMER

Hi Chelbi,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer Customer Support Team.

If you would like to unpublish one of the reviews from our site, please provide Pissed Consumer with one of the following:

1) A Valid Court Order (See our FAQ, point 3 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html);
2) Notarized Letter from Original Poster (See our FAQ, point 8 for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/publications/pissed-consumer-questions-and-answers-faq-2.html);
3) A Valid Decision of Arbitrator (See LVP Rules for more information https://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legitimacy-verification-program-rules-and-conditions.html).

For more legal information, please visit http://www.pissedconsumer.com/static/legal-information.html

Pissed Consumer Customer Support
Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Cons
  • Fails to protect innocent parties
Reason of review
Violation of your site & my civil right
Preferred solution
Remove all contents off your site related to me, friends and family

Pissed Consumer has been used as platform to attack me my family & Friends. False information have been posted on your site.

I am a victim of Internet bullying / cyber harassment. I have several police reports to confirm my statement being the Internet was not the only outlet the harasser used. Within a week their was numerous amounts of fake reviews posted anonymously. After refusing service to a client , she used the internet as one the outlets to harass me.

I've sought an attorney but I'm hoping I can get results before having to take the next step. Have you ever read something about yourself that was a lie on the internet? All of these events never happened. There are over 611 views.

PC Terms of Service states that online will NOT post on PC any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, spam, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will use PC in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. By posting information on PC, you warrant and represent that the information is truthful and accurate. The bully has VIOLATED YOUR SITE as well as MY CIVIL RIGHTS.

Please end CYBER BULLYING ON THIS SITE.

Here are the links a-different-vibe-hair-salon.pissedconsumer.com › ... http://chelbi-harris.pissedconsumer.com http://haven-west-studio.pissedconsumer.com

Pissed Consumer Website Review from Calgary, Alberta

Thanks to this wesitei will not proceed with an order for our National League. It appears to be a money grab and upon further research a very similar product can be purchased for 1/10 of the price. That being said we will seek other options from our senior advisory committee.

Calgary, Alberta
Pissed Consumer's reply to:

Allows reviews that are not real and harmful to the business

Hi Anna,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.
We forwarded your issue to our moderation team.

Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Cons
  • Comply with crimes
  • Violates my rights
Reason of review
Pissed consumer accepts false reviews that are proven to be false, infringe my legal rights and upon requesting removal they did not. They are liable and will therefore be sued.
Loss
Preferred solution
Removal of a fake complaint that is proved to be fake ( arguments cannot be real whatsoever ) or I will open a law suit.

Pissed consumer complies with criminal behaviour, sadly.

There is only one complaint about my business to be found on the internet, based on this platform writen by a false client who is obviously the competition trying to destroy my name.

In this false review they make up false information which can be proved as false by looking at my site, claim that my work " does not work for anyone " ( a statement that deflects logic because no one could have spoken to each and every single one of my clients and known about the results of my work) this not only infringes my rights in Austria you can get jailed for spreading lies as it infringes my personality rights.

They require a court order which can cost thosands of euros or dollars when they have proof that this comment is a complete lie.

I demanded the deletition of the article but they are not interested in respecting my civil rights. The poster remained anonymous because he knows he is not a client of mine.

I therefore consider pissed consumer a scam.

Since I work for several online newspapers and sites I will get in touch with Huffington Post and BBC, The Guardian and more and expose their fraudulent behaviour.

I will also open a law suit because aiding criminal behaviour, knowingly, upon being informed, makes a company liable as well.

Most people talk but I don't, I will press charges. I am aware of my rights.

ACCESS

Hi Sharon,

We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with our site. In order to investigate the issue, we need some additional information:

1) Describe the steps to reproduce your problem.
2) Please let us know what browser you use. If you use Internet Explorer, provide us with its version.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

PissedConsumer Customer Support Team
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
change myaddress and supply a phone # to make resolutions possible without putting customers away from help.

Security code refuses my letters which ARE CORRECT. Therefore I can't get MY problem corrected.

I was addressed in Canada instead of California and in no way have I been able to get it to change or get help. They lose a sale and customer.

!00 words You have got to be kidding. Blocked at every attempt to get help.

Nuts NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS > 100 words yet? Totally unbelievable company. can"t believe the arrogance of this business. Be sure Facebook members will get the news to avoid @ all costs.

This is unreal.

attempt to dicourage reviews. I'm not giving up STUPIDS!

Pissed Consumer - Review in Media category from Brisbane, Queensland

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

We assume you dialed US number. Since you are from Australia, please use this number 1800-198-226 to reach Probioslim.

Pissed Consumer Customer Support
ID
#942075 Review #942075 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Now i received a post from ' pissed customer' with a number to call but it cannot be connected. Probably a US number which I tried previously.

Does Pissed Consumer Moderate These Reviews? The Rebuttals are Hidden?

We at watax.com occasionally get postings here (once every year and a half -- tops) from the rare client who chooses to vent here rather than the BBB.com. As you will see below - we respond to every complaint (two sides to every story - right?). But it's hard to see the "rebuttal" as you will see below. Furthermore, about seven years below in 2009 - a customer had asked that their complaint be removed - but it still is there? Can you honor her wishes? Nonetheless, at the very least -- we would appreciate if our rebuttal was more visible. Thanks. p.s. And thank you to the two customers below who posted positive reviews here.
Seattle, Washington
Pissed Consumer Review Listing
Pros
  • Success

Pissed Consumer Account Review from Mount Vernon, Ohio

Hi Kathleen,

We apologize for any difficulties you may be experiencing with PissedConsumer.com.
Here is how to reset your Pissed Consumer password:
- Please enter PissedConsumer.com;
- Click “Login” on the toolbar;
- Click “Forgot your password?” on opening pop up window;
- Enter your email address and security code;
- Click “Send Password” button;
- Check your email inbox and follow further instructions to reset your password.

If you still have any problems with password reset, please let us know what errors or messages you are getting. You can contact us by following this link: https://www.pissedconsumer.com/contact.html

PissedConsumer Customer Support
Pissed Consumer Account
Cons
  • I am unable to change my password and log in
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I tried to submit a review, and because I forgot my "password" I have been trying unsuccessfully to log in 5 or 6 times. I give up. And yet Pissed Consumer company e-mails me several times a day asking for the review that I've been trying to send.

Your robot numbers that I try to use to let you know that I am not a robot are ridiculous. One of them had a g with a dot on top of it. How am I supposed to type that?

Every time I try to log in with the new password you give me, I get rejected. Now I am trying to send this review, and I am getting denied with the message "Enter at least 100 words" so I am rambling to get to 100 words.

Unsubscribe me. I cant log in. This website is pitiful. Am I at 100 words yet? Sorry.

THE WEBSITE PISSED CONSUMER IS A SHAM

THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT MONITOR ANYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN ABOUT COMPANIES. HERE IS ZERO CENSORSHIP AND ANYONE CAN POST ON HERE. PISSED OFF CONSUMER IS AN INTERNET PARASITE THAT FEEDS OFF NEGATIVITY AND LIES. GEE I WONDER HOW MANY POSTS ON THIS PATHETIC WEBSITE ARE ACTUAL CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN WRONGED. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT MONITOR ANYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN ABOUT COMPANIES. HERE IS ZERO CENSORSHIP AND ANYONE CAN POST ON HERE. PISSED OFF CONSUMER IS AN INTERNET PARASITE THAT FEEDS OFF NEGATIVITY AND LIES. GEE I WONDER HOW MANY POSTS ON THIS PATHETIC WEBSITE ARE ACTUAL CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN WRONGED.
Geneva, Illinois

Pissed Consumer - Website Review from Fallbrook, California

and this website keeps putting my address in the wrong City and I corrected and it keeps going to the wrong City it's Victorville California not Fallbrook California
Fallbrook, California
Bad quality

My Phone # as MoneyGram

Hi Ray,

Thank you for contacting Pissed Consumer.

We forwarded your issue to our moderation team.

ID
Cons
  • Customer service nonsense
Webdeveloper Mistake
Preferred solution
Remove my personal phone number from that webpage

I wrote a review for MoneyGram, and suddenly you people put my landline phone number on your website as that company's headquarters and refuse to take it off. I'm getting calls from all over the country, and when I call you, the *** guy told me to just ignore them and someone else did this, not pissedconsumer!

Ummmm, only web developers of your server can do this, not consumers. I don't know if they're calls from people I know or people looking for MoneyGram! I get at least 3 calls per week, and this is ridiculous.

If you go to the link I provided, you'll easily see my phone number right above "Call from computer!" That is not a number for MoneyGram; it's mine. Do something!

Thank you Pissed Customer for facilitating a resolution!

"I FINALLY received a refund in my Paypal account (not the payment method originally USED, so a service fee was taken from my refund). Thank you Pissed Customer for facilitating a resolution!" Source: https://fashionmia.pissedconsumer.com/fashionmia-customer-care-review-from-stormville-new-york-201608****6255.html